I've been sleeping normally
for the past few days, and the
extra hours I'm getting do nothing.
[I still feel the same every day. (ToT)]
Parents made a sandwich for me this morning.
At first, I thought it was the usual: Peanut
butter. Turns out it was pork chop.
[They made too much lunch.]
Morning was scary. I couldn't
sleep well last night, knowing I
could have a B in English. LMAO.
[Six is SO much better than five...]
I met up with Mary and Natalie. Went
to face our doom together. Turns out it
wasn't as bad as we thought. We all got A's.
[Bry's advice was right. Hauck does round up.]
Applied Skills was up. The presentations are
getting shorter and shorter. We got thru 4
people today, I think. I'm going soon!!!
[As in 26, but looking at now... (O_O)]
OMG. I was getting 77% in applied
skills. wtf? LOL. But then I found
what I was missing. YAY! LOOL.
[So now I've got a 93%. :DD]
Social Studies. "Meet your 2 o'clock",
Martin says. *looks at list* IT'S.......
WINNIE!!! LMAO. *didn't move*
[I had already packed up. (-.-)]
We read about the French
Revolution. Interesting
ish. Not really. LMAO.
[Be happy! (^o^)]
Lunch was pork chop.
Dry. Not fatty enough.
No fat = no moisture. D8
[And no moisture's crappy.]
I went upstairs. Talked to ppl.
I forgot the rest. LOL. *sorta not
all there* I've been forgetting stuff.
[I hope I don't have Alzheimer's... (@_@)]
PE was dancing. I did pretty well, I guess.
Up until the last two dances. That's
when I started screwing up.
[SO DIZZYING!!!]
French was awkward.
Chuaqui cried a lot. 2nd
teacher I've seen cry this yr.
[Bretherton's first b/c of death.]
Idk why Chuaqui cried, though. She
got sentimental. (O_O) We still were
assigned stuff, though. Finished all of it.
[Using shortcuts, of course. Otherwise... XD]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment