Thursday, February 18, 2010

T2 blog 12

Headache. Shopping. Love. Boring.

OMG. AE's having a sale!
Buy one get one 50% off, AND
there's also an extra 25% off too. YAY!
[So I got two new scarves. 8D After xmas.]
I got my aunt to help me buy it. LOL. Cuz it's
cheaper in USA, and you don't have to pay for
shipping costs. LMAO. Canada needs an AE site.
[EMBRACE YOUR INNER ASIAN~! LOL. *hug* XDD]

Now I just want black skinnies (but not TOO skinny,
because then my parents wouldn't approve. D8), a
striped tank top, a schoolboy vest (LOL), and an
okay-looking spring or fall jacket for Christmas.

Morning. My migraines are coming back. (ToT) I
think it's a seasonal thing. Summer and winter. Great.
When there's no school, I'll have headaches bothering me.
[Not much of a difference... Stupid body's so useless. Aghhh.]

English. William. Alex. Prostitute. Miku. Murder. Bang. Cross
dresser. Cross dresser. Low voice. High. Completed. Not
finished. Pretty good. Not as good. Long. Short. Etc.
[You should see the pattern if you saw them.]

Science. Notes. Great. Matching --> Poker,
and back to matching. I talked with someone
I shouldn't have talked to... STUPID FEELINGS. Agh.
[I need to talk to someone... (>o<) Kids help line. LOL. No.]

Chicken with sauce. Apparently, my lunches are good. I
find them regular. I'd rather have pizza or sushi. LOL.
Italian food works too. Mmm. I love Italian. <333
[But so many calories... Sushi's not that bad.]

Math. Didn't bother. It's so easy. Just copied the
answers in the back. Went to Gabbott's to try to get
Kevin's pencil case. Didn't go in. Too scared of Gabbott.
[I'VE NEVER TALKED TO HIM BEFORE! LOL. Stranger-ish.]

I was walking in the hallway, when two Grade 12s spotted me...
Grade 12 #1: Aren't you in Grade 9?
Grade 12 #2: I think he is.
*pretends I didn't hear them* *walks away* LOL.
[They might know me from Sarah... but I don't recognize them.
AND IS IT THAT EASY TO GUESS MY AGE...? (ToT)]

Keyboarding. OMG. I was so close to someone I sort of look up to.
So unusually close. Like 10 cm away. (O_o) I think I was blushing. And
with my pale complexion, when I blush, IT SHOWS. (-.-) I should get a tan.
[Guys look manlier with tans, which is why all the popular Canto actors are tanned.]

SOMEBODY'S been avoiding me AGAIN. (><) I feel hurt. D8

No comments:

Post a Comment