Thursday, February 18, 2010

t2 blog 16

Back to normal life... Or is it just me? Everything seems really… ‘calm’ lately. No drama, No breakups. No bitch fighting, No girl problems (maybe). Just me, you - life. I’m not saying that I want any drama, but… maybe it’d be nice to see some, not related to me though. Haha, seems like such an idiot to say this, but I kinda miss it. Everything seems too normal. Everyone’s happy. Maybe there are problems, I just don’t see them… But, that's weird… Cause usually I detect these things. : S Maybe I should be enjoying this while it lasts…

Crammed for spelling test. 94%. Good enough la. We've converted to everything no pinyin anymore while reading. I'm actually better than I thought. Can't make it to the party next week. D8 Not like I wanted to go. Too busy having fun. 8D Played big two. Won three times in a row. You people are sad.

Cooking competition. Keep in mind this is the first time I've actually bothered cooking, and with a camping stove at that. Fail.
- Appetizer: Huge chunk of butter, melted. Was so gross. So oily. But add it in the soup, and it tastes pretty good. Mmm. Oh. Mushrooms turned pink. So screwed up. LOL. It looked like chicken. Whoa.
- Main course: Noodles. Alfredo sauce and shrimp. Onions for garnish, cuz we're pretty like that. Made a whole pan we didn't need.
- Dessert: Marshmallow with blotchy chocolate fondue. Sweet, but not a pretty sight. Creative points, though.
Guess what? We didn't get last! We got third.

Oh. Party at a club next week. Wonder if drinking's allowed. I'm gonna google it.

We had a meeting for the seniors. Eight of us. Clarice discovered the video where we tied Donny up. Oscar's an idiot. Not only did he do it, but he videotaped it and put it on fb. (-.-) Even the bystanders got in trouble, for not helping. Was a really serious talk. Clarice can be really fierce, despite her height. Three points:
1) Injury. Donny could've been seriously hurt.
2) Nobody did anything. Was explained above. Not even the leaders did anything, even though they saw.
3) Online. The whole group could be shut down if someone from the Council saw.

I now realize how dangerous it is to post stuff online. One little mistake, and everything could go down the drain. Especially if you're applying for a government job. They run scans on EVERYTHING. I'm going to have to take this blog down and seriously edit my fb if I want to be a doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment