Thursday, February 18, 2010

t2 blog 15

hepherd's pie is gross.
Meat and mashed potatoes?
Alone, they're pretty bad. Together?
Even worse. Dad's taste in food? It sucks.

Applied Skills. More singing. Then Versaille.
It's aesthetically pleasing. Sylvia went
Reyman. Something like that. Smart.

Socials. Video + answering. At least
he didn't collect it. That would be mighty
sad. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong...

PE. Fail group. Didn't switch a lot either.
Spent 45 minutes on one song. 15 on
the next. *just pretend you know*

Oh. Aeropostale's having a sale. So much
stuff on sale at their American site.
Wonder if their Canada one
has the same stuff.
Hope so.

So far I've got six people to
shop for. LOL. SO MANY... Here:
1) Jessica
2) Vania
3) Iris
4) Karmyn
5) Winnie
6) Selena

1) I'll get you something from Aeropostale (if Canada's got a sale too, I'll get you 2 things), AE, or Zara. I'm happy you're a medium. They usually run out of small sizes in the guys section. Not sure about girls. It'll be purple. Promise.
2) Mushroom, if possible... Does Metro even sell those? If not, I'll find you something similar to 1.
3) Detective Conan, if they have any at Sakura Media. It's sorta old... LOL.
4) Hannah Montana wig! JK. Prob something similar to 1 and 2, but green.
5) Prob similar to 1 or 2.
6) Special case. I need to spend at least $20 on your bday. 8D

OMG. Aeropostale's got so much stuff on sale. Hoodie to DIE for for $20. Wonder how the exchange rate is, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment