Bleeding problems.
Accompanied by headaches.
Not fun. Not fun at all. So irritating.
At least today was migraine-less. But what
about tomorrow? And the day after that? Idk....
English. Kevin the prostitute. LOL. And Rene's his
customer. Whoa. Sharon should've been the
whore. Would've made a lot more sense.
Eugene. Suicidal girl. Not much of
a mystery. She ran away. Even
shows it. But lines were nice:
"Calm down, you're in
my apartment."
Science. 8/10. Not
too shabby. We just
got to make simple edits.
Sources of error. Etc. Worked
on game. Copy and paste to the
max. Hell-emental Poker. Get ready.
Lunch. Sweet and sour fried fish. Not
healthy. But edible. Cha siu. Siu yuk.
Prob spelled wrong. Whatever...
[It is Canto spelling. LMAO.]
Exams; Better than class, I must
say. But nothing to do. Just standing.
Walking around. OMG. I saw Kady! LOL.
Didn't know she was doing it. Wonder what
for. Haha. Michael came over at one point too.
Wonder if I got marked absent since we got a sub.
I'll just explain to Hayes next day, I guess. She knows.
Oh. It was sad. I was exhausted by the end of the day.
Sorta fell asleep on the long bus ride home. Half
dead, we reached my stop. I got up. The bus
was moving. I toppled over the guy I was
sitting next too. Literally sat on him. Said
sorry pretty quickly and left. SO SAD...
SO EMBARRASSING. At least idk him.
But still. (ToT) I looked drunk. (><)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment