Thursday, February 18, 2010

t2 blog 13

One Love:
People singing.
Joining together.
More and more til
it sounds like a choir.
A worldwide choir. And
they're asking God [refer
to the lyrics] about religious
issues. How it's related to physics?

Let's go over physics first. Scientists
worldwide work together to try to
find answers about the universe,
and why we're here. Who, what,
where, when, how. Now, how
are these two subjects alike?

People work together.
One goal. Synergy. :D

^... and that's all I could think about.

Morning. I bused. In negative
something weather. Fun. Lucky
I had my fleece jacket. Warm. I need
gloves too, though. Bread for breakfast.
Forgot about lunch. Saved half of the bread.

Applied Skills. Polka dot hoodie. One Love.
Yomi. Iris. Rene. Witten. General. Einstein.
Fast. Long. Short. Nice. Good. Not quite.
[We're almost at the end of the list! D8]

Socials. Essay. He didn't check. I just edited.
Slightly. Didn't double space. Hope he doesn't
take marks off for that. Meh. I could care less....
[But I do want an A. I want Principal's List this term.]

Lunch. Chocolate. Took a dumpling from William. Very
healthy tasting. Sean gave me some meet. I gave them
my chocolate. Did SS homework. Talked to Helon Li.
[Is that even his real name? (O_o) Doubt it. Cadets.]

PE. Dancing. Girls can have sweaty hands. (O_o)
Really dizzy. Migraines are DEFINITELY back. It's
seasonal. Whoa. Hope it's not permanent. I need meds.
[Better see the family doctor about this. Maybe I'm sick.]

French. Matching. Substitute. Jeans. Ugly. I need to act
more manly. I'm gonna wear something baggy tmr. LOL.
And I'll talk more plain. And not make hand motions.
[This is gonna be interesting. (ToT) But I must....]

No comments:

Post a Comment