skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MTE-09MY-Sect 01
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
t3 blog 67
Today I got the results for the Gauss. I got perfect! 150/150! I think I got the only perfect paper in the school. Someone told me I will get a medal for being first in the school, and a trophy for getting perfect. Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(130)
▼
June
(34)
T3 blog 91
T3 Blog 90
T3 blog 89
T3 Blog 88
T3 Blog 86/87
T3 blog 84/85
T3 Blog 83
T3 blog 82
t3 blog 81
T3 blog 80
T3 blog 79
T3 Blog 78
T3 Blog 77
T3 blog 76
T3 blog 75
T3 Blog 74
T3 blog 73
t3 blog 72
T3 Blog 71
T3 blog 70
T3 blog 69
t3 blog 68
t3 blog 67
t3 blog 66
t3 blog 65
T3 Blog 64
t3 blog 63
T3 blog 62
T3 Blog 61
T3 Blog 60
T3 Blog 59
T3 Blog 58
T3 Blog 57
t3 blog 56
►
May
(3)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(53)
►
February
(20)
►
2009
(82)
►
November
(60)
►
September
(22)
About Me
Will
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment