Tuesday, June 8, 2010

t3 blog 66

Today I my parents received a email from Churchill. It says that I was absent for one or more periods for one day, which is not true. I think there has been some misunderstandings. For English and Socials I stayed with the teachers for sure, but not for AS and science. For AS, I went to the library with a note from you (though the librarians didn't check it) and stayed there till the end of the period. Science was a bit more complicated. I was suppose to get an assignment from Mr. Shieh and finish it by the end of the period. I got the assignment from him, and finished it in the lab outside his science class. After I was done, I went to the library because I had nothing to do. This time the librarians checked and told me to go back to Mr. Shieh. When I went back, Mr. Shieh told me I can read in the lab (I have to stay in that area).
I'm going to go see Mr. Johnston tomorrow, maybe he'll change the absence record.

No comments:

Post a Comment