Yesterday I didn't Blog because my got dad got angry at me for a variety of reasons and didn't let me write my Blog. When I tried to talk with him, he just got more angry and told me that I never listen to him and I always have excuses.
So today, a lot of interesting things happened. First of all, we went to a small garden near the school during science. We basically observed plants and insects.First of all, Buskerfest ended. It felt like it was really fast, and I have a feeling that we didn't raise a lot of funds at all. But it was still fun, and it's good experience. Secondly, all the student teachers are leaving tomorrow, including Mr. Zhuang. I think Mr. Zhuang was actually pretty nice. A lot of Synergy people joke about him being mean because Applied Skills was much easier before he started teaching. He`s going to be a good teacher. Thirdly, Buskerfest ended. It felt like it was really fast, and I have a feeling that we didn't raise a lot of funds at all. But it was still fun, and it's good experience. We are having an after party on Monday also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment