Wednesday, March 24, 2010
T3 Blog 32
Not much today, only i'm really busy. I just can't believe how disorganized i am. Anyways i have a cut middle finger so i have to use a tennis grip which looks like i am holding up my middle finger. Luckily no one noticed. I lost my english poem and now i created a new one. Now to school stuff. Morning i was almost late to school. I missed the bus so i came 1 minute before the final bell rang. PE was good with a decent time in orienteering. Science was fun and hard cause we have to use the churchill online databases. Its easy finding it but hard to find something that isn't too complicated for you to understand. English was english, just poems, a weird argument with alex and thats about all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment