Monday, March 22, 2010
T3 Blog 30
Wow today really was a tiring day. Though there were many good parts to today. I had a free block in the morning but i still woke up at 8 to do homework through the morning. I went to school with my trusty new tennis racket in hand preparing myself for the day of negotiation. I would have to negotiate for marks. PE was my first actual block in the morning. I had orienteering and pulled off an amazing 19/20 and our 1 mark off was because we forgot to write the street name for the address. It was math club after, doing the co-op round was hard. Our team barely works with each other. I hope we do well in our competition this Saturday. Its the provincials!Math Challengers thats the contest name. It was science after, more notes, more worksheets, some clarification on bonus marks, more videos and that was it. English was a good class, did poetry, analyzed a poem Mr.Hauck told us 4 months ago about. He said it was a really good poem. I read it today and it was ok but kind of sad. Thats the impression, sadness and loneliness even though the beginning was cheerful. I found out my english mark today! I just made an A 86.75 percent! I hope find out more results in other subjects soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment