Tuesday, April 13, 2010
t3 blog 41
Today was an ordinary day. I woke up in the morning rather early at 7 am, felt the fresh air breath against my scar and went off to schoo. The first class i had was socials, i had my debate. My partners were all freaked out about it and kept saying its for marks (Yuchen) and that we have to lif outr head. I told them its ok and we ended up doing really well. After that in AS we basically did some singing up, i got some sheet music , was asked to create music and we chilled for the last bit. LUnch= Math party, choo was angry for a bit then calmed down, nakamoto and crawzyck came in to talk then i had 3 slices of pizza. AFter that it was frnehc. He had a homework check, a big test and basically some description thigns, really easy but tiring class. Finally Math 11. We did not get our tests back:( i was so tired. For some reason every day last block im tired luckily tuesdays lsat block is p.e. I fell asleep constantly in math. My eyelids kept wanting to shut. SO i wont home after did my hw, wrapped up our scienc psoter with jianvern who hasn't even started yet. I played some games, went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment