Monday, April 5, 2010

T3 Blog 36

Today i woke up at 8. I had to push myself out of bed since I slept at 12:40 last night. I woke up to do science homework. My dad was at work and i had like 50 pages of science to print (this is not an estimate Mr.Olson) because Mrs.Tang likes to see quantity but she said she likes quantity but hates marking it. Though i kinda put this science hw on me as it is for bonus marks. But the more marks the better you never know whats gonna happen. Well anyways my dad ended up successfully printing out 50 pages of hw without anyone noticing. That was a success. Meanwhile at home i was busy doing those 50 pages of hw and sending it to him. I kind of played a few games of poker with my little brother, went outside played some tennis cause i felt like i needed practice. Got one of my spin shots down. Its currently 7:20 here and after all that I am still working on my science. I will probably finish at 12. On top of that i have to study for my big French test with Madame Chuaqui tomorrow, a debate i must start to work on and what do you know Science AGAIN, a science poster with an unknown due date. Jianvern however has all my log-in info to glogster (our science poster website) what we're supposed to be researching on, and pretty much everything. He told me he would be on msn frequently during the long weekend. Hypocrite or at least i haven't seen him on for a large chunk of the day that I was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment