Saturday, September 12, 2009
T1 Blog 3
Yes! Last day of school! Before the weekend that is. Summer really is still hanging on to me. Mostly in the factor of my constant sleepiness. I can't really seem to deal with 8 hours of sleep a day. Not only that, we have a project. A socials studies project on conflict. On our fourth day of school! Though most teachers say i won't give you homework every class they do. For example math. We're getting so many questions every day. We just started our A.S unit. I've actually already had a mentorship on that topic. Lots of it is past knowledge. Other than constant revision and renewal its like relearning a something i learned already. My lunch's are getting ruined by stage band, my mornings killed by senior band. Its like last year. It'll slowly drain my energy away. I hope im at least stronger this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment