Monday, September 14, 2009

Super Blog #1

Sleep! I absolutely love sleeping! But i don't get enough of it in my terms. Sleeping is good for your health and helps you grow. The only problem about this is im only getting 8 hours of sleep a day. I know this may seem a lot but after 8 hours of sleep in school i am still dizzy and sleepy, I can't think well, and I can't absorb anything in. From my experience i need 10 hours of sleep. But if i do get 10 hours i cant do/finish my homework no matter how i organize it or how hard i pack my time up. Only if school would be shorter. I also wish Grade 9's would be allowed to keep their free blocks. If they were i could sleep late a hour 1h and 20 min. way enough for me. But its not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment